HELLO! My name is KELLI TRONTEL and I am oh so happy that you are here.....reading this.....right now! I am a California girl, who recently moved from the city of dreams [Nashville, Tennessee] and now resides in the beautiful Northwest in Whitefish, Montana.
Why Montana? Well, my husband and I are opening up our own little frozen yogurt + coffee shop called "The Red Caboose." We also wanted to live closer to our families and be part of some exciting things that are happening in this town.
I am passionate about people and helping them tell their story with a unique and creative perspective. We all have a story to tell and authentic imagery can show us things that maybe we don't even see or believe for ourselves.
5 things to know about me::
1. Laughing is my favorite thing.
2. Yes, I am a true redhead.
3. My husband is the best. Ever.
4. I was on Star Search when I was 12 years old. [Think BIG HAIR!]
5. Social media intrigues me, but that's a whole other conversation!
I am inspired by little details, fashion, art, music & LOVE.
.....oh and all those pretty Anthropologie catalogues too!